Download the Call for Paper in PDF format
Aim and Scope of the Conference
The 7th International Conference on Algorithms and Complexity is
intended to provide a forum for researchers working in all aspects of
computational complexity and the use, design, analysis and experimentation
of efficient algorithms and data structures.
Papers presenting original research in the areas of algorithms and
complexity are sought, including (but not limited to):
- sequential, parallel and distributed algorithms and data structures;
- approximation and randomized algorithms;
- graph algorithms and graph drawing;
- on-line and streaming algorithms;
- analysis of algorithms and computational complexity;
- algorithm engineering;
- web algorithms;
- algorithmic game theory;
- computational biology;
- communication networks;
- computational geometry;
- discrete optimization.
Submission closed on December 11, 2009
The conference proceedings will be published by
Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Selected papers from CIAC 2010 will be invited to a special issue of Journal of Discrete Algorithms.
Deadline for submission: December 11, 2009.
Notification of acceptance: February 13, 2010.
Final manuscript due: March 12, 2010.
Conference: May 26-28, 2010.
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates, Yahoo! Research
- Monika Henzinger, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
- Eran Halperin, Tel Aviv University
- Bruce Reed, McGill University
- Giorgio Ausiello, Sapienza University of Rome
- Giuseppe F. Italiano, University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Rossella Petreschi, Sapienza University of Rome
- Sandip Das, Indian Statistical Institute
- Josep Díaz (Chair), Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya
- Irene Finocchi, Sapienza University of Rome
- Fabrizio Grandoni, University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Kazuo Iwama, Kyoto University
- Jan Kratochvíl, Charles University
- Kurt Mehlhorn, Max Planck Institut
- Dieter Mitsche, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya
- Jarik Nešetřil, Charles University
- Vangelis Th. Paschos, University Paris-Dauphine
- Maurizio Patrignani, University Roma Tre
- David Peleg, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Piotr Sankowski, University of Warsaw
- Paul Spirakis, University of Patras
- Geppino Pucci, University of Padova
- Jared Saia, University of New Mexico
- Dimitrios M. Thilikos, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Luca Trevisan, University of California, Berkeley
- Lusheng Wang, City University of Hong Kong
- Peter Widmayer, ETH Zurich
- Tiziana Calamoneri (Chair), Sapienza University of Rome
- Saverio Caminiti, Sapienza University of Rome
- Umberto Ferraro Petrillo, Sapienza University of Rome
- Emanuele G. Fusco, Sapienza University of Rome
- Maria Daniela Salvati, Sapienza University of Rome